BNSA ND 18B CLASS REPRESENTATIVE
ND 18B Class Representative
BNSA #BOUCHERLIFE Q&A WITH Vanessa
- Tsawwassen / Vancouver, BC
Where did you go to university and what did you study?
- Mt.Allison University
- Environmental Studies & Fine Arts
What is your favourite thing about being a student at Boucher?
- Staff and fellow students' eagerness to help you in whatever way they can.
Oh no, you forgot your lunch! What is your favourite place to grab lunch in New West?
- I always hope that food will magically appear in the kitchen, but if the universe doesn't hear my stomach rumbling (or it's not Monday) then The Hideout is okay.
Old Crow or Starbucks?
- Old Crow
If you were a medicinal herb what would you be?
- Taraxacum officinale
What are some of your hobbies outside of #boucherlife?
- Growing, finding, and preparing food; arts and crafts; trying new specialty fitness classes; and volunteering.
What is your favourite way to treat yourself after exams?
- A salt glow at WCCMT - we get 20% off!
One piece of advice you would give to new students?
- Our library is resource rich and full of delights, it offers more than a space to study.